Count The Blessings
Zamzam Healing Water
Zamzam Water has been scientifically proven to contain very high levels of Calcium and Magnesium, which can help decrease fatigue. This also provides the water with healing qualities thanks to high fluoride levels similar to conventional medicine properties.
- Enhances energy levels in our cells
- Contains no germs or bacteria
- Zamzam Water is known for its purity as it has a perfect bicarbonate amounts higher than the total found in water sourced from the French Alps, Zamzam Water is commonly known to be the purest on the planet.
- Rich in Calcium and Magnesium
- Encourages the growth of healthy bones
Olive oil is the natural oil extracted from olives, the fruit of the olive tree.
- Olive oil is also loaded with powerful antioxidants.
- Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties help protect your blood cholesterol from oxidation
- Protective Against Heart Disease
- Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- Help Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Has Antibacterial Properties
Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil is touted as a remedy for conditions such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, headaches, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, black seed oil is said to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and fight infections. The oil is used topically for skin and hair concerns, such as acne, dry hair, psoriasis, hair growth, and dry skin.
Yemeni Sidr Honey
A single drop of honey is a single drop of health and bliss. The remarkable therapeutic properties of honey were long recognized by our ancestors who truly valued this sweet, liquid gold and considered it to be a powerful medicament that defeated illnesses and health problems.
- Digestive tract: liver deficiency, stomach ulcers, constipation and malnutrition-provoked disorders.
- Eye diseases: age-related macular degeneration, cataracts.
- Skin damages: infected wounds, burns, surgical scars (including Caesarean section).
- Menstrual discomfort: cramps, irregular menstrual bleeding.
- Immunity: low energy, frequent colds and infections.
Ajwa dates are rich in potassium. Hence ajwa khajoor is helpful in heart health because Potassium can also help reduce the risk of stroke and can ease anxiety. Effective in preventing abdominal cancer, abdominal diseases, Disturbance in intestines, strong remedy to kill the worms of abdomen and relieves Constipation.
- Highly effective for the treatment of blocked heart arteries. It helps to reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood.
- Because of carbohydrate content, Ajwa dates provide a burst of energy.
- Useful for pregnant women. The use of Ajwa dates during and after pregnancy improves blood circulation in mother and baby bodies and it is very helpful for growth of mother milk too.
- Extremely useful in Male & Female infertility.
- Get healthy & bright skin and to cure against various skin diseases.
- Can be used for the prevention against magic, madness, frustration, headache, poison or mental disorders.
- Good for poor eyesight, night blindness and eye diseases.
- Most effective for throat problems, fever and cystitis.
- Helps in reducing weight.
- Figs are a good source of soluble fibre which helps in keeping you full for longer periods of time and relieves constipation.
- Rich in Vitamins A, B1 and B2, manganese and potassium, magnesium, copper, iron, and phosphorus. The high level of potassium and low level of sodium gives relief to people with hypertension.
- High calcium levels present in figs promote bone health.
- Boosts Immunity:Its high mucilage content helps to heal and protect sore throats.
- They contain health boosting antioxidants.
- Acts as a digestive aid: Figs also contain beta-carotene as well as benzaldehyde (anti-cancer compound), flavonoids and a digestive enzyme called ficin.
This mix contains cashews, almonds, peanuts, brazil nuts, corn and peanut crackers. In general, nuts are good sources of fat, fibre and protein. Most of the fat in nuts is monounsaturated fat, as well as omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fat. However, they do contain some saturated fat. Nuts also pack a number of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium and vitamin E.
Yemeni Senna Leaf
“Magic and Medicine of Plants “
- Constipation: The most famous use of this herb is as a laxative and a purgative. It is now known that the laxative effects of Senna are due to anthraquinone glycosidesknown as sennosides. These compounds stimulate intestinal contractions that lead to the rapid expulsion of waste matter.
- Colon Cleanse: Senna is often used to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as colonoscopies. Cleansing the colon is believed to improve nutrient uptake and support overall colon health.
- Digestive Health: In the case of indigestion, Senna contains natural enzymes that help to restore gastric juice secretions in the stomach.
- Skin Health: Senna leaves contain essential oils and tannins that help to alleviate skin inflammation. Can fight the microorganisms that cause acne. Senna also helps to reduce sebum production and increase cell regeneration and collagen production.
These yummy seeds have been gifted to you by Ashiya and beautiful nutritionist with great knowledge.
These delicious little seed jars are full of healthy fats and vitamins for skin, hair and hormonal health. Sprinkle over your breakfast, add to your smoothie or simply enjoy as a nutritious snack.
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins & Organic Cacao Nibs.
Miswak extract has properties that effectively fight plaque, gum disease, and even prevent any existing decay from getting worse. It also has minerals such as chloride, sodium bicarbonate and potassium to strengthen the enamel in your teeth, leaving you with a healthy mouth.